Homemade chicken meatballs with meat from fresh chicken filet AGGELAKIS and pure ingredients, a secret recipe by Ms Panagiota AGGELAKIS; they are preheated.
Ingredients: chicken filet, breadcrumbs, onion, bread, salt, spices
Indicative weight: 550g
- In a casserole or deep-fryer: fry in heated oil – chicken ball should be covered in oil – for 5′ in medium temperature (about 160˚C).
- In a preheated oven: place a sheet of parchment paper on the pan and bake for 13- 15′ in 180˚C.
- For our chicken meatballs we use minced meat from the chicken filet, as it is the most succulent part of the chicken.
- The meat and the natural ingredients, i.e. bread crumbles, bread, onions, spices are squished using hands and the Secret Recipe of Ms Panagiota AGGELAKIS.
- No preservatives, no flavor additives.
- Just fry for 5΄or bake for 15΄since the product is precooked.
|* A portion of 100g contains|
The products can be preserved at 0-4˚C until the expiration date displayed on the packaging.
For a longer storage period, store the product in the freezer compartment. To prepare a meal, defrost it by placing it in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it thaws slowly. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Attention: To ensure safe storage of the product in the freezer for 1 month, you should store it three days after its production date at the latest.
Label information contains the following
- Product name
- Facility approval code
- The indication that reads «fed with 100% vegetable feed, Vitamins & Trace elements», followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- The Indication that reads «fed with 2% olive oil» followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- slaughter date
- expiration date
- packaging weight
- The breeding chamber No