Homemade Burger from AGGELAKIS fresh chicken meat and pure ingredients, a secret recipe by Ms Panagiota AGGELAKIS; it is precooked.
Ingredients: chicken meat, bread crumbles, onion, salt, spices
Indicative weight: 550gr
- In a preheated oven: place a sheet of parchment paper on the pan and bake for 20′ in 180˚C.
- In a non-stick frying pan: pour some water and 1 teaspoon of oil; bake for 20′ in medium temperature. Half way, turn the burgers over.
- For our chicken burgers we use minced meat from the chicken filet, as it is the most succulent part of the chicken.
- The meat and the natural ingredients, i.e. bread, fresh tomato huice, spices are squished using hands and the Secret Recipe of Ms Panagiota AGGELAKIS.
- No preservatives, no flavor additives.
- Just bake for 20΄since the product is precooked.
- Calories per 100gr: 196cal (819kJ)
|* A portion of 100g contains|
The products can be preserved at 0-4˚C until the expiration date displayed on the packaging.
For a longer storage period, store the product in the freezer compartment. To prepare a meal, defrost it by placing it in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it thaws slowly. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Attention: To ensure safe storage of the product in the freezer for 1 month, you should store it three days after its production date at the latest.
Label information contains the following
- Product name
- Facility approval code
- The indication that reads «fed with 100% vegetable feed, Vitamins & Trace elements», followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- The Indication that reads «fed with 2% olive oil» followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- slaughter date
- expiration date
- packaging weight
- The breeding chamber No