Your favorite leg, now is an OliVchicken leg.
Fed with 100% vegetable feed, vitamins and trace elements
Fed with 2% olive oil
High content in Selenium
- Basic ingredient for light and delicious meals.
- Ideal for people with special high-protein and low-fat diet.
- Ideal for children.
- Diversified fatty acid profile, rich in Ω9 fats.
- Cook delicious meals to lick your fingers!
- The production process of the product is patented (OBI)
|Selenium||31.4μg= 57% DRI|
|* A portion of 100g contains|
By consuming just 100gr of OliVchicken, we can get 40% of the recommended daily intake in Selenium for our body and we contribute to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- normal thyroid function
- protecting cells from oxidative damage (antioxidant activity)
Indicative Weight: 750g
«The OliVchicken» received a 2 Star Highest Taste Award at the International TASTE INSTITUTE 2019 in Brussels.
Recommended cooking time
50′ / 180˚C (in a preheated oven for 15′ at 200˚C).
The products can be preserved at 0-4˚C until the expiration date displayed on the packaging.
For a longer storage period, store the product in the freezer compartment. To prepare a meal, defrost it by placing it in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it thaws slowly. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Attention: To ensure safe storage of the product in the freezer for 1 month, you should store it three days after its production date at the latest.
Label information contains the following
- Product name
- Facility approval code
- The indication that reads «fed with 100% vegetable feed, Vitamins & Trace elements», followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- The Indication that reads «fed with 2% olive oil» followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- slaughter date
- expiration date
- packaging weight
- The breeding chamber No