Your favorite drumsticks or the lower portion of the leg quarter, now from the OliVchicken.
Fed with 100% vegetable feed, vitamins and trace elements
Fed with 2% olive oil
Indicative Weight: 750g
- Favorite chicken part for the children and for the adults.
- Ideal for children.
- Diversified fatty acid profile, rich in Ω9 fats.
- No matter how you cook it, pané, roasted or baked in the oven, it remains juicy, tasty, perfect!
- The production process of the product is patented (OBI)
A portion of 100g contains
|Energy||Proteins||Carbohydrate||Of which sugars||fats||Of which saturated||Edible fibers||Sodium||Selenium|
|164kcal/686kj||23g||0g||0g||6,9g||2,2g||0g||0,6g||22μg = 40% of DRI*|
*DRI = Daily Recommended Intake 55μg
The above nutritional data correspond to the chicken leg and breast with skin, baked in the oven for one hour without adding any water, oil or spices.
By consuming just 100gr of OliVchicken, we can get 40% of the recommended daily intake in Selenium for our body and we contribute to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- normal thyroid function
- protecting cells from oxidative damage (antioxidant activity)
Recommended cooking time
40′ / 180˚C (in a preheated oven for 15′ at 200˚C).
The products can be preserved at 0-4˚C until the expiration date displayed on the packaging.
For a longer storage period, store the product in the freezer compartment. To prepare a meal, defrost it by placing it in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it thaws slowly. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Attention: To ensure safe storage of the product in the freezer for 1 month, you should store it three days after its production date at the latest.
Label information contains the following
- Product name
- Facility approval code
- The indication that reads «fed with 100% vegetable feed, Vitamins & Trace elements», followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- The Indication that reads «fed with 2% olive oil» followed by an Agrocert Certification No
- slaughter date
- expiration date
- packaging weight
- The breeding chamber No