by Anna PAPAGEORGIOU, dietitian – nutritionist
Properties – Use
- No 1 preferred resource of animal protein
- All the necessary amino acids to grow muscle tissue
- Healthy alternative of red meat
- Favorite food for athletes
- Recommended even to people with health issues
- Most children like it
- food with the lowest incidence of allergies and anaphylaxis
This is a very good source of protein, providing our organism with 67% of the daily intake of protein required.
It is a low-fat product. Chicken breast is the leanest fat part is lower with only half the fat compared to a fat-trimmed pork steak.
Vitamins – Trace Elements
- Vitamin complexes (Β1,β6,β12)
- Basic source of niacin; its anticancer properties were demonstrated by researches and clinical studies.
Solution for all Meals
- Snack for school – work
- Meal for weight loss
- Daily consumption