Packaged fresh chicken drumstick.
From chickens fed with 100% vegetable feed containing vitamins and trace elements
A source of selenium
Recommended cooking time
35′ / 180˚C (in a preheated oven for 15min at 200˚C).
- A favorite among adults and children.
- Makes a perfect meal no matter how you cook it: coated in breadcrumbs, stewed, or roasted in the oven.
- Calories per 100gr: 199Kcal (833kJ)
A portion of 100g contains
|Energy||Proteins||Carbohydrates||Sugars||Fat||Saturated fat||Dietary fiber||Sodium||Selenium|
|156kcal/653kj||22g||0g||0g||7,5g||3g||0g||0,8g||12μg = 15% of DRI*|
* DRI = Daily Recommended Intake 55μg
The above nutritional data correspond to the chicken leg and breast with skin, baked in the oven for one hour without adding any water, oil or spices.
By consuming just 100gr of Aggelakis Chicken, we can get 15% of the recommended daily intake in Selenium for our body and we contribute to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- normal thyroid function
- protecting cells from oxidative damage (antioxidant activity)
Indicative weight: 750gr
Products can be preserved at 0-4˚C until the expiration date displayed on the packaging.
For a longer storage period, store the product in the freezer compartment. To prepare a meal, defrost it by placing it in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it thaws slowly. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Attention: To ensure safe storage of the product in the freezer for 1 month, you should store it three days after its production date at the latest.
Label information contains the following
- Product name
- Facility Approval Code
- Slaughter date
- Expiration date
- Packaging weight
- Breeding chamber No
- The indication that reads “Fed with 100% vegetable feed, vitamins and trace elements”, followed by an Agrocert Certification Number.